- There are a couple of ways to remove an incorrect email address from Gmail.
- You can either use the “block sender” feature to automatically block all emails from that address, or you can manually delete the email address from your account.
- To block a sender, open the email and click on the “More” button.
- Then select “Block Sender.”
- To delete an email address, open the email and click on the “More” button.
- Then select “Delete.
How do I delete an email address that is incorrect?
Start typing an email address into the field. The down arrow key can be used to scroll through the list and highlight the bad email address. You can type the deleted key with that entry highlighted.
How do I delete an email address from my Gmail?
Contacts can be accessed on the web or on the phone. You can enter multiple email addresses at the same time in the Contacts app. The contact can be deleted by hitting the three-dot menu.
How do I delete an alternate email address in Gmail?
You can open your account by removing alternate email addresses. You may have to sign in. Personal information can be selected. Click Email under “Contact info.” You can click on alternate emails. You may have to sign in again. Next to the alternate email address, click Remove.
How do I change my alternate email on Gmail?
You can open your account by using alternate emails. You may have to sign in. You can select your personal info. Email is the choice. It is advanced. Next to “Alternate emails,” you can add alternate email. You can add an email address by entering it.