- To remove a Gamertag from your Microsoft account, first log in to your account on the Xbox website.
- Once you are logged in, click on “Profile” and then “Gamertag.”
- Under “Manage Gamertag,” click “Remove Gamertag.”
- You will be asked to confirm that you want to remove the Gamertag.
- Click “Remove” and the Gamertag will be removed from your account.
How do I remove my Xbox Gamertag from my email?
First, open up your email account and sign in.Next, find the email that was sent to you when you created your Xbox Gamertag.Open the email and click on the “Remove Xbox Gamertag” link.Enter your password and click on the “Remove” button.
How do I separate my Microsoft account from my Xbox Live account?
To separate your Microsoft account from your Xbox Live account, first sign in to your Microsoft account. Then, go to the Security section and select “Manage my devices.” Under “Xbox,” select “Remove” next to the device you want to remove.
Why does my Microsoft account have two gamertags?
Your Microsoft account may have two gamertags because you’ve created more than one account on Xbox Live. You can only use one gamertag at a time, so you’ll need to choose which one you want to keep and delete the other.
How do I change my Xbox gamertag?
To change your Xbox gamertag, you first need to sign in to your Microsoft account. Then, open the Xbox app and select Settings. Select Account and then select Change gamertag.