- The process of deleting an administrator on a Mac without a password is relatively simple.
- First, open the System Preferences and select the Users & Groups option.
- From there, click on the lock icon in the lower-left corner to unlock the preferences.
- Next, select the administrator you want to delete and click the minus button below the list of users.
- You will be asked to provide your administrator password to complete the process.
Why can’t I delete an admin on my Mac?
Click on the Apple icon in the top left corner of the screen to select System Preferences after you’ve signed in. Click on the Login items on the left side of the window after selecting Users & Groups. You can find your user account by selecting it from the list. You can remove it from this list by clicking on the button.
How do I get rid of administrator access on my Mac?
There is an admin account on your Mac computer. The padlock icon needs to be selected. Your password needs to be entered. The minus icon can be found near the bottom of the admin user’s screen. You can choose an option from the list.