- Deleting a phone number from an iPhone is a relatively simple process.
- First, open the Phone app and navigate to the contact whose number you would like to delete.
- Tap on the blue arrow to the right of the contact’s name and scroll to the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on “Delete Contact” and confirm that you would like to delete the contact by selecting “Delete.”
- The number will be removed from your iPhone’s contact list.
Why can’t I delete a phone number from my iPhone?
I would like to see a “Delete Contact” option. If the option to “Delete Contact” isn’t available, that means it’s a linked contact and it’s being stored in an app.
How do I bulk delete contacts from my iPhone?
You can select more than one contact at a time by holding down the Control button. Click the settings button on the lower left if you want to hit the delete key.
How do I delete contacts from iPhone without iCloud?
If you want to remove contacts from the contact list, you have to go into it. At the bottom of the screen, there is a button called “Delete Contact”. If you want to remove all of them, you can choose to do so again on the confirmation page.