- The first step is to open the iCloud website on a computer.
- Next, sign in with your Apple ID and password.
- After you sign in, click on the Mail icon.
- On the next page, there will be a list of all your email addresses.
- To delete all your emails, click on the trash can icon next to each email address.
- A warning will pop up asking if you are sure you want to delete all your emails.
- Click on “Delete” to confirm.
How do I delete all my emails on iCloud at once?
Mail can be opened. If you use a third-party mail service, you can choose All Inboxes. You can change the settings in the upper right screen. Go to each email and tap on the button that says Trash.
How do I delete thousands of emails from iCloud?
Go into your Mail App and choose the mailbox you want to clean. “Edit” is what you’ll be able to do. You can either click “select all” or manually click each message. You can remove all emails with a checkmark by selecting “Trash”. More things.